Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-400 Exam Questions and Answers by lili

Page: 3 / 6

LPI 101-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPI Level 1 Exam 101, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 1 of 2
Exam Code: 101-400 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: lili
Question 12

Which of the following kernel parameters instructs the kernel to suppress most boot messages?

Options:

A.

silent

B.

verbose=0

C.

nomesg

D.

quiet

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following information is stored within the BIOS? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

Boot device order

B.

Linux kernel version

C.

Timezone

D.

Hardware configuration

E.

The system's hostname

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 14

Which of the following options for the kernel's command line changes the systemd boot target to rescue.target instead of the default target?

Options:

A.

systemd.target=rescue.target

B.

systemd.runlevel=rescue.target

C.

systemd.service=rescue.target

D.

systemd.default=rescue.target

E.

systemd.unit=rescue.target

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following commands set the sticky bit for the directory /tmp? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

chmod +s /tmp

B.

chmod +t /tmp

C.

chmod 1775 /tmp

D.

chmod 4775 /tmp

E.

chmod 2775 /tmp

Discussion