Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-400 Exam Questions and Answers by patricia

Page: 2 / 6

LPI 101-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPI Level 1 Exam 101, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 1 of 2
Exam Code: 101-400 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: patricia
Question 8

Which SysV init configuration file should be modified to disable the ctrl-alt-delete key combination?

Options:

A.

/etc/keys

B.

/proc/keys

C.

/etc/inittab

D.

/proc/inittab

E.

/etc/reboot

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following commands brings a system running SysV init into a state in which it is safe to perform maintenance tasks? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

shutdown -R 1 now

B.

shutdown -single now

C.

init 1

D.

telinit 1

E.

runlevel 1

Discussion
Question 10

Which file in the /proc filesystem lists parameters passed from the bootloader to the kernel? (Specify the file name only without any path.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 11

Which of the following are init systems used within Linux systems? (Choose THREE correct answers.)

Options:

A.

startd

B.

systemd

C.

Upstart

D.

SysInit

E.

SysV init

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Page: 2 / 6

101-400
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-400 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99