Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 101-400 Exam Questions and Answers by zimal

Page: 5 / 6

LPI 101-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPI Level 1 Exam 101, Junior Level Linux Certification, Part 1 of 2
Exam Code: 101-400 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 177 Q&A's Shared By: zimal
Question 20

Creating a hard link to an ordinary file returns an error. What could be the reason for this?

Options:

A.

The source file is hidden.

B.

The source file is read-only.

C.

The source file is a shell script.

D.

The source file is already a hard link.

E.

The source and the target are on different filesystems.

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following apt-get commands will install the newest versions of all currently installed packages?

Options:

A.

auto-update

B.

full-upgrade

C.

dist-upgrade

D.

install

E.

update

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 22

Which of the following commands lists the dependencies of a given dpkg package?

Options:

A.

apt-cache depends-onpackage

B.

apt-cache dependencies package

C.

apt-cache depends package

D.

apt-cache requires package

Discussion
Question 23

Which option to the yum command will update the entire system? (Specify ONLY the option name without any additional parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 6

101-400
PDF

$35  $99.99

101-400 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

101-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99