Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 102-500 Exam Questions and Answers by jaxxon

Page: 11 / 14

LPI 102-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 102, Part 2 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 102-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: jaxxon
Question 44

What is true about the ntpdate command?

Options:

A.

It is the primary management command for the NTP time server.

B.

It updates the local system's date (i.e. day, month and year) but not the time (i.e. hours, minutes, seconds).

C.

It queries one or more NTP time servers and adjusts the system time accordingly.

D.

It sends the local system time to one or many remote NTP time servers for redistribution.

E.

It can be used by any user to set the user clock independently of the system clock.

Discussion
Question 45

Which command is used to sync the hardware clock to the system clock? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 46

By default, the contents of which directory will be copied to a new user's home directory when the account is created by passing the -m option to the useradd command? (Specify the full path to the directory.)

Options:

Discussion
Question 47

What keyword is missing from this code sample of a shell script?

____ i in *.txt; do

echo $i

done

Options:

A.

for

B.

loop

C.

until

D.

while

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Page: 11 / 14

102-500
PDF

$35  $99.99

102-500 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

102-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99