Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 102-500 Exam Questions and Answers by lucien

Page: 12 / 14

LPI 102-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 102, Part 2 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 102-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: lucien
Question 48

When the command echo $$ outputs 12942, what is the meaning of 12942?

Options:

A.

It is the process ID of the echo command.

B.

It is the process ID of the current shell.

C.

It is the process ID of the last command executed.

D.

It is the process ID of the last command which has been placed in the background.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Question 49

When the command echo $ outputs 1, which of the following statements is true?

Options:

A.

It is the process ID of the echo command.

B.

It is the process ID of the current shell.

C.

It is the exit value of the command executed immediately before echo.

D.

It is the exit value of the echo command.

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following commands lists all defined variables and functions within Bash?

Options:

A.

env

B.

set

C.

env -a

D.

echo $ENV

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following words is used to restrict the records that are returned from a SELECT query based on a supplied criteria for the values in the records?

Options:

A.

LIMIT

B.

FROM

C.

WHERE

D.

IF

Discussion
Page: 12 / 14

102-500