Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 102-500 Exam Questions and Answers by harlen

Page: 14 / 14

LPI 102-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 102, Part 2 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 102-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: harlen
Question 56

Which of the following connection types, as seen in unroll connection show, may exist in Network Manager? (Choose THREE correct answers.)

Options:

A.

tcp

B.

Ethernet

C.

wifi

D.

ipv6

E.

bridge

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 57

Which option in the chrony configuration file changes the initial interval of polls to a NTP server in order to speed up the initial synchronization?

Options:

A.

iburst

B.

quickstart

C.

fast

D.

D. fsync

E.

flood

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following commands configure network interfaces based on the system’s existing distribution-specific configuration files? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

ifconf

B.

ifdown

C.

ifpause

D.

ifstart

E.

ifup

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following entries in /etc/syslog.conf writes all mail related events to the file /var/log/maillog and sends all critical events to the remote server logger.example.com?

Options:

A.

mail.*/var/log/maillogmail,crit@logger.example.org

B.

mail.*/var/log/maillogmail.critsyslog://logger.example.org

C.

mail/var/log/maillogmail.crit@logger.example.org

D.

mail.*/var/log/maillogmail.crit@logger.example.org

E.

mail */var/log/maillogmail crit@logger.example.org

Discussion