Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

LPI Updated 102-500 Exam Questions and Answers by elif

Page: 9 / 14

LPI 102-500 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: LPIC-1 Exam 102, Part 2 of 2, version 5.0
Exam Code: 102-500 Dumps
Vendor: LPI Certification: LPIC Level 1
Questions: 197 Q&A's Shared By: elif
Question 36

Which of the following commands can be used to convert text files in one character encoding to another character encoding?

Options:

A.

cat

B.

convert

C.

dd

D.

iconv

E.

utf2utf

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 37

Which of the following are syslog facilities? (Choose TWO correct answers.)

Options:

A.

local7

B.

mail

C.

advanced

D.

postmaster

E.

remote

Discussion
Question 38

What is true regarding the file ~/.forward?

Options:

A.

As it is owned by the MTA and not writable by the user, it must be edited using the editaliases command.

B.

After editing ~/.forward the user must run newaliases to make the mail server aware of the changes.

C.

Using ~/.forward, root may configure any email address whereas all other users may configure only their own addresses.

D.

When configured correctly, ~/.forward can be used to forward each incoming mail to more than one other recipient.

Discussion
Question 39

What is true regarding the command sendmail?

Options:

A.

With any MTA, the sendmail command must be run periodically by the cron daemon.

B.

All MTAs, including Postfix and Exim, provide a sendmail command.

C.

The sendmail command prints the MTAs queue history of which mails have been sent successfully.

D.

It is only available when the sendmail MTA is installed.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

102-500
PDF

$35  $99.99

102-500 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

102-500 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99