Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Questions and Answers by noa

Page: 25 / 27

iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Syllabus 2018)
Exam Code: CTFL_Syll2018 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: CTFL2018
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: noa
Question 100

Which of the following statements contradicts the general principles of testing?

Options:

A.

If new defects are to be found, we should run the same test set more often

B.

How testing is done, is based on the situation in a particular project.

C.

Testing is better if it starts at the beginning of a project

D.

Most defects are found in a small subset of a system's modules

Discussion
Question 101

An airline's frequent flyer's club awards benefits depending on which tier a customer is in. The software must determine which tier to allocate a customer to based on an input value of total Credits Earned to date

Customers initially join the Silver Tier and remain in that tier for the first 400 Credits Earned The next 400 Credits Earned moves the customer into the Gold Tier. The next 600 Credits Earned moves the customer into the Platinum Tier Further Credits Earned moves the customer into the Concierge Tier.

Test Cases have been written with the following total Credits Earned input values:

TC1 -400 Credits

TC2 - 500 Credits

TC3 - 800 Credits

TC4-1500 Credits

Applying the Equivalence Partitioning test design technique, what percentage of valid Equivalence Partitions have these 4 test cases collectively achieved?

Options:

A.

25%

B.

50%.

C.

75%.

D.

100%

Discussion
Question 102

Which defect below is MOST likely to be found by a review during static testing?

Options:

A.

Incorrect interface specifications.

B.

Old versions of software in use.

C.

Performance bottlenecks.

D.

Broken links to web addresses.

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following test execution outcomes are likely to increase the overall quality of the software:

I) A test case passes

II) A test case fails, defect gets logged which subsequently gets fixed

III) Some tests are deferred because test environment is not available

IV) A bug is found but there is no corresponding test case

Options:

A.

I, II and III

B.

I and IV

C.

I and II

D.

I, II and IV

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 25 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CTFL_Syll2018
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL_Syll2018 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL_Syll2018 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99