Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Questions and Answers by emilio

Page: 19 / 27

iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Syllabus 2018)
Exam Code: CTFL_Syll2018 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: CTFL2018
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: emilio
Question 76

Tests have been specified for the latest software release and users have prioritised these.

However, there are some dependencies between tests as shown in the table below (e.g. Test ID. ‘123’ cannot be run until Test ID. ‘456’ has been successfully completed).

Questions 76

Which test execution schedule best meets the prioritisation and dependency conditions?

Options:

A.

3, 5, 7, 10, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 1.

B.

5, 7, 4, 3, 9, 10, 1, 6, 8, 2.

C.

6, 1, 2, 9, 4, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10.

D.

1, 4, 3, 5, 2, 7, 9, 10, 6, 8.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 77

A "functional test" is...

Options:

A.

... a test focused on the efficiency of the system

B.

... a dynamic test for which the tests are based on the specification of the test object.

C.

... a static comparison of test and requirements specification of a test object

D.

... a test for which the test cases and test data are based on the structure of the test object

Discussion
Question 78

During the development of a software change for a system, the developer makes a mistake in his work, which leads to a fault in the code. Unfortunately the fault is not found by software testing and is released into live.

What is the definite consequence of this mistake?

Options:

A.

The system will fail, causing a defect

B.

If the contained in a small, the system may fail

C.

Loss of money, time, or business reputation

D.

Contractual requirements have not been met by testing

Discussion
Question 79

Which one of the following would you typically expect to find in a test completion report for a test level?

Options:

A.

Factors that are currently impeding test progress and the tests planned for the following day.

B.

A summary of the testing performed and any deviations from the schedule, duration or effort of test activities.

C.

The planned overall approach for testing and the resources required to perform the various test activities.

D.

The proposed exit criteria and metrics reports for review and agreement by the stakeholders.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CTFL_Syll2018
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL_Syll2018 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL_Syll2018 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99