Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Questions and Answers by lyla-rose

Page: 26 / 27

iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Syllabus 2018)
Exam Code: CTFL_Syll2018 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: CTFL2018
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: lyla-rose
Question 104

Which of the following statements about estimation of the test effort is WRONG?

Options:

A.

Effort estimate can be inaccurate because the quality of the product under tests is not known.

B.

Once the test effort is estimated, resources can be identified and a schedule can be drawn up.

C.

Experience based estimation is one of the estimation techniques.

D.

Effort estimate depends on the budget of the project.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 105

Tests have been specified for the latest software release and users have prioritised these

However, there are some dependencies between tests as shown in the table below (e.g. Test ID. X cannot be run until Test ID. Y has been successfully completed).

Which test execution schedule best meets the prioritisation and dependency conditions?

Options:

A.

5,2,3,4 1

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following are the phases of the ISTQB fundamental test process?

Options:

A.

Test planning. Test analysis and design. Test implementation and control, Checking test coverage and reporting. Test closure activities

B.

Test planning and control. Test specification and design. Test implementation and execution. Evaluating test coverage and reporting. Retesting and regression testing, Test closure activities

C.

Test planning and control. Test analysis and design, Test implementation and execution, Evaluating exit criteria and reporting, Test closure activities

D.

Test planning, Test specification and design, Test implementation and execution, Evaluating exit criteria and reporting, Retesting and test closure activities

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following statements about test execution effort is true?

Options:

A.

An increase in number of testers always reduces testing time.

B.

A large number of test repetitions mean less test execution effort.

C.

The test execution effort is independent of the number of test environments.

D.

The test case execution effort is dependent on the build quality.

Discussion
Page: 26 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CTFL_Syll2018
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL_Syll2018 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL_Syll2018 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99