Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

iSQI Updated CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Questions and Answers by raife

Page: 22 / 27

iSQI CTFL_Syll2018 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level (Syllabus 2018)
Exam Code: CTFL_Syll2018 Dumps
Vendor: iSQI Certification: CTFL2018
Questions: 365 Q&A's Shared By: raife
Question 88

Which of the following would be a key difference between a peer review of code and static analysis of code using a tool?

Options:

A.

A peer reviews finds defects while static analysis finds failures

B.

Peer reviews cannot find missing requirements whereas static analysis can

C.

A peer reviews find failures while static analysis finds defects

D.

Static analysis targets the code technically whereas Peer review is applicable to further aspects.

Discussion
Question 89

In which of the following test documents would you expect to find test exit criteria described?

Options:

A.

Test plan

B.

Project plan

C.

Test design specification

D.

Requirements specification

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 90

Which of the following sentences is correct?

Options:

A.

Functional and Structural tests can be performed at all test levels

B.

Functional tests can be performed at Unit and Integration test levels, while Structural tests can be performed at System test level

C.

Functional and Structural test levels can be performed for all test types

D.

Functional tests can be performed at Integration and System test levels, while Structural tests can be performed at Unit test level

Discussion
Question 91

The following checklist has been produced to help reviewers detect defects with user stones:

User Story Checklist:

1. The user story must have a unique identifier

2 The user story must contain the user/customer

3 The user story must contain the need

4. The user story must contain the reason.

5. The user story must contain testable acceptance Criteria-Using the checklist above what is wrong with the following user story?

User Story US2018

As a bank account customer, I would like to transfer money from one account to another using the mobile banking application by using the drag

and drop feature.

This is acceptable when

• I can drag and drop from one account to another and select any of the pre-defined amounts

• I can drag and drop from one account to another and type in any positive amount

• Once I confirm the details the amount is debited from the first account and credited to the second account

Options:

A.

The acceptance criteria is not testable

B.

The user story does not contain the customer.

C.

The user story does not contain the reason

D.

The user story does not contain the unique identifier.

Discussion
Page: 22 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CTFL_Syll2018
PDF

$35  $99.99

CTFL_Syll2018 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CTFL_Syll2018 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99