Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Isaca Updated CDPSE Exam Questions and Answers by bogdan

Page: 5 / 16

Isaca CDPSE Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
Exam Code: CDPSE Dumps
Vendor: Isaca Certification: Isaca Certification
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: bogdan
Question 20

Which of the following techniques mitigates design flaws in the application development process that may contribute to potential leakage of personal data?

Options:

A.

User acceptance testing (UAT)

B.

Patch management

C.

Software hardening

D.

Web application firewall (WAF)

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following is the best way to reduce the risk of compromised credentials when an organization allows employees to have remote access?

Options:

A.

Enable whole disk encryption on remote devices.

B.

Purchase an endpoint detection and response (EDR) tool.

C.

Implement multi-factor authentication.

D.

Deploy single sign-on with complex password requirements.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 22

When evaluating cloud-based services for backup, which of the following is MOST important to consider from a privacy regulation standpoint?

Options:

A.

Data classification labeling

B.

Data residing in another country

C.

Volume of data stored

D.

Privacy training for backup users

Discussion
Question 23

When choosing data sources to be used within a big data architecture, which of the following data attributes MUST be considered to ensure data is not aggregated?

Options:

A.

Accuracy

B.

Granularity

C.

Consistency

D.

Reliability

Discussion
Page: 5 / 16

CDPSE