Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CCSA Exam Questions and Answers by eleni

Page: 3 / 9

IIA IIA-CCSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®)
Exam Code: IIA-CCSA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CCSA Certification
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: eleni
Question 12

A process affected by an entity’s board of directors, management and other personnel designed to provide reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of objectives is called:

Options:

A.

Control location

B.

Control activities

C.

Internal control

D.

External control

Discussion
Question 13

What refers to shared beliefs, values and behaviors of the members of an organization?

Options:

A.

Culture

B.

Legation

C.

Refinement

D.

Attitude

Discussion
Question 14

What has the ability to combine both qualitative and quantitative data in imaginative ways?

Options:

A.

Facts

B.

Impacts

C.

Scenarios

D.

Figures

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 15

Regression analysis is conducted by developing an estimating equation that describes the relationship between the dependent and independent variable.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 3 / 9

IIA-CCSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CCSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99