Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CCSA Exam Questions and Answers by anya

Page: 4 / 9

IIA IIA-CCSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®)
Exam Code: IIA-CCSA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CCSA Certification
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: anya
Question 16

Which of the following is correct?

Options:

A.

Its difficult that CSA can help audit to focus on high risk issues and concentrate their traditional audit effort there.

B.

CSA can help Inventory to focus on high risk issues and concentrate their traditional inventory effort there.

C.

CSA can help audit to focus on high risk issues and concentrate their advanced audit effort there.

D.

CSA can help audit to focus on high risk issues and concentrate their traditional audit effort there.

Discussion
Question 17

Use of observations and interviews to study how people learn, interact with others or make decisions refers to:

Options:

A.

Open-ended discussion

B.

Focus groups

C.

Ethnographic analysis

D.

None of the above

Discussion
Question 18

The level of control risk k cannot be modified during testing if test results indicate a change is warranted.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 19

A successful Project has following phases:

Options:

A.

Planning, Execution, Controlling

B.

Initiation, Planning, Execution, Controlling

C.

Initiation, Planning, Execution, Testing

D.

Planning, Execution, Controlling, Testing

Discussion