Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CCSA Exam Questions and Answers by markas

Page: 9 / 9

IIA IIA-CCSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®)
Exam Code: IIA-CCSA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CCSA Certification
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: markas
Question 36

Which of the following is Correct?

Options:

A.

Internal audit can focus on validating the evaluation conclusions produced by controlself assessment.

B.

controlling can focus on validating the evaluation conclusions produced by controlself assessment.

C.

Internal audit can focus on resource and budgetary produced by control-self assessment.

D.

Internal audit can focus on better risk assessment produced by control-self assessment.

Discussion
Question 37

The emergence of _____________ as a key organizational process gives the internal auditing profession a unique opportunity to shift its focus to risk.

Options:

A.

Risk identification

B.

Risk management

C.

Risk analysis

D.

Risk mitigation

Discussion
Question 38

What assess the overall effect of the program and are typically conducted on a periodic or as needed basis?

Options:

A.

Program evaluation

B.

Program effectiveness

C.

Program efficiency

D.

Program routine

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 39

When organizations delegate authority and make decisions by using managers from more then one subarea, these refer to:

Options:

A.

Template organization

B.

Complex structure

C.

Matrix organization

D.

Multilevel hierarchical structure

Discussion
Page: 9 / 9

IIA-CCSA