Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IIA Updated IIA-CCSA Exam Questions and Answers by theia

Page: 7 / 9

IIA IIA-CCSA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certification in Control Self-Assessment® (CCSA®)
Exam Code: IIA-CCSA Dumps
Vendor: IIA Certification: CCSA Certification
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: theia
Question 28

What assesses the quality of performance over time?

Options:

A.

Internal control monitoring

B.

Business decisions

C.

Organizational policies and procedures

D.

Standardization

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Question 29

What says that control policies and procedures must be established and executed to help ensure that the actions identified by management as necessary to address risks to achievement of entity’s objectives are effectively carried out?

Options:

A.

Control activity

B.

Control environment

C.

Control guideline

D.

Control procedure

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following is NOT the reason why organizations use strategic planning?

Options:

A.

To establish and help achieve business objectives.

B.

To focus resources on areas that is key to the organization’s success.

C.

To communicate established objectives to stakeholders.

D.

To neglect establish criteria against which to measure progress.

Discussion
Question 31

A control objective is a statement of the desired result or purpose to be achieved by implementing control procedures within any activity.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 7 / 9

IIA-CCSA
PDF

$35  $99.99

IIA-CCSA Testing Engine

$42  $119.99