Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

IAPP Updated CIPM Exam Questions and Answers by kitty

Page: 10 / 13

IAPP CIPM Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)
Exam Code: CIPM Dumps
Vendor: IAPP Certification: Certified Information Privacy Manager
Questions: 180 Q&A's Shared By: kitty
Question 40

Which of the following helps build trust with customers and stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Only publish what is legally necessary to reduce your liability.

B.

Enable customers to view and change their own personal information within a dedicated portal.

C.

Publish your privacy policy using broad language to ensure all of your organization’s activities are captured.

D.

Provide a dedicated privacy space with the privacy policy, explanatory documents and operation frameworks.

Discussion
Question 41

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next QUESTION:

As the Director of data protection for Consolidated Records Corporation, you are justifiably pleased with your accomplishments so far. Your hiring was precipitated by warnings from regulatory agencies following a series of relatively minor data breaches that could easily have been worse. However, you have not had a reportable incident for the three years that you have been with the company. In fact, you consider your program a model that others in the data storage industry may note in their own program development.

You started the program at Consolidated from a jumbled mix of policies and procedures and worked toward coherence across departments and throughout operations. You were aided along the way by the program's sponsor, the vice president of operations, as well as by a Privacy Team that started from a clear understanding of the need for change.

Initially, your work was greeted with little confidence or enthusiasm by the company's "old guard" among both the executive team and frontline personnel working with data and interfacing with clients. Through the use of metrics that showed the costs not only of the breaches that had occurred, but also projections of the costs that easily could occur given the current state of operations, you soon had the leaders and key decision-makers largely on your side. Many of the other employees were more resistant, but face-to-face meetings with each department and the development of a baseline privacy training program achieved sufficient "buy-in" to begin putting the proper procedures into place.

Now, privacy protection is an accepted component of all current operations involving personal or protected data and must be part of the end product of any process of technological development. While your approach is not systematic, it is fairly effective.

You are left contemplating:

What must be done to maintain the program and develop it beyond just a data breach prevention program? How can you build on your success?

What are the next action steps?

Which of the following would be most effectively used as a guide to a systems approach to implementing data protection?

Options:

A.

Data Lifecycle Management Standards.

B.

United Nations Privacy Agency Standards.

C.

International Organization for Standardization 9000 Series.

D.

International Organization for Standardization 27000 Series.

Discussion
Question 42

SCENARIO

Please use the following to answer the next QUESTION:

Penny has recently joined Ace Space, a company that sells homeware accessories online, as its new privacy officer. The company is based in California but thanks to some great publicity from a social media influencer last year, the company has received an influx of sales from the EU and has set up a regional office in Ireland to support this expansion. To become familiar with Ace Space’s practices and assess what her privacy priorities will be, Penny has set up meetings with a number of colleagues to hear about the work that they have been doing and their compliance efforts.

Penny’s colleague in Marketing is excited by the new sales and the company’s plans, but is also concerned that Penny may curtail some of the growth opportunities he has planned. He tells her “I heard someone in the breakroom talking about some new privacy laws but I really don’t think it affects us. We’re just a small company. I mean we just sell accessories online, so what’s the real risk?” He has also told her that he works with a number of small companies that help him get projects completed in a hurry. “We’ve got to meet our deadlines otherwise we lose money. I just sign the contracts and get Jim in finance to push through the payment. Reviewing the contracts takes time that we just don’t have.”

In her meeting with a member of the IT team, Penny has learned that although Ace Space has taken a number of precautions to protect its website from malicious activity, it has not taken the same level of care of its physical files or internal infrastructure. Penny’s colleague in IT has told her that a former employee lost an encrypted USB key with financial data on it when he left. The company nearly lost access to their customer database last year after they fell victim to a phishing attack. Penny is told by her IT colleague that the IT team “didn’t know what to do or who should do what. We hadn’t been trained on it but we’re a small team though, so

it worked out OK in the end.” Penny is concerned that these issues will compromise Ace Space’s privacy and data protection.

Penny is aware that the company has solid plans to grow its international sales and will be working closely with the CEO to give the organization a data “shake up”. Her mission is to cultivate a strong privacy culture within the company.

Penny has a meeting with Ace Space’s CEO today and has been asked to give her first impressions and an overview of her next steps.

To establish the current baseline of Ace Space’s privacy maturity, Penny should consider all of the following factors EXCEPT?

Options:

A.

Ace Space’s documented procedures

B.

Ace Space’s employee training program

C.

Ace Space’s vendor engagement protocols

D.

Ace Space’s content sharing practices on social media

Discussion
Question 43

Which of the documents below assists the Privacy Manager in identifying and responding to a request from an individual about what personal information the organization holds about then with whom the information is shared?

Options:

A.

Risk register

B.

Privacy policy

C.

Records retention schedule

D.

Personal information inventory

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 10 / 13

CIPM
PDF

$35  $99.99

CIPM Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CIPM PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99