Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-460 Exam Questions and Answers by inara

Page: 4 / 7

Huawei H35-460 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-5G RAN V1.0
Exam Code: H35-460 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G-RAN
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: inara
Question 16

Which description of NR time domain resources is correct?

Options:

A.

1 slot fixed contains 14 symbols

B.

1 subframe is fixed at 1ms

C.

1 slot is fixed at 0.5ms

D.

1 subframe fixed contains 2 slots

Discussion
Question 17

The ratio of upstream and downstream subframes in 5G RAN2.0 gNodeB cells supports SA5.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 18

If in order to make the BBU support more NR cells, which of the following boards needs to be added?

Options:

A.

USCU

B.

UBBP

C.

UPEU

D.

UMPT

Discussion
Question 19

If a CPE Pro device forgets its password, how long can I press the reset button on the near end to perform a factory reset?

Options:

A.

8s

B.

4s

C.

20s

D.

12s

Discussion
Page: 4 / 7

H35-460