Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-460 Exam Questions and Answers by wynter

Page: 2 / 7

Huawei H35-460 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-5G RAN V1.0
Exam Code: H35-460 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G-RAN
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: wynter
Question 8

The fan module of BBU3910 and BBU5900 is compatible.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 9

DCDU-12B is a DC power distribution unit, how much DC power input does it provide to the components in the cabinet?

Options:

A.

24V

B.

48V

C.

-24V

D.

-48V

Discussion
Question 10

What is the MML command used by gNodeB to add CI port configuration?

Options:

A.

ADD CIPORT

B.

ADD ETHCIPORT

C.

ADD ETHPORT

Discussion
Question 11

Regarding DWP, what are the correct descriptions of the following? (Multiple Choice)

Options:

A.

Each UE can be configured with 8 dedicated BWPs

B.

The PRB index is the RB index of the bandwidth within the RG, and the CRB is the RB index within the BWP bandwidth.

C.

The initial BWP of the UE is obtained during the cell search process.

D.

The CRB index is the RB index of the bandwidth within the RG, and the PRB is the RB index within the BWP bandwidth.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 7

H35-460
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-460 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H35-460 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99