Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-460 Exam Questions and Answers by ronnie

Page: 3 / 7

Huawei H35-460 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-5G RAN V1.0
Exam Code: H35-460 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G-RAN
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: ronnie
Question 12

When gNodeB planning has multiple IP addresses and different next-hop addresses, which of the following routing configurations is more suitable?

Options:

A.

Source address routing configuration

B.

Destination address routing configuration

C.

Direct routing configuration

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 13

When using CPE to perform single-station verification tests on NR networks, it is recommended to bring a portable one

Options:

A.

Correct

B.

Errors

Discussion
Question 14

In the Sub 3G band, the maximum number of SSBs in NR is 16.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following is the default near-end maintenance address for gNB UMP boards?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 7

H35-460
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-460 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99