Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-460 Exam Questions and Answers by aliyah

Page: 5 / 7

Huawei H35-460 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-5G RAN V1.0
Exam Code: H35-460 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G-RAN
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: aliyah
Question 20

In the process of automatically obtaining an IP address through DHCP, what message information is involved in gNodeB?

Options:

A.

DHKPACK

B.

DHCPOFFER

C.

DHCPREQUEST

D.

DHCP DISCOVER

Discussion
Question 21

Which of the following is the protocol layer added to the NR air interface protocol stack?

Options:

A.

RRC

B.

SDAP

C.

MAC

D.

PDCP

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Question 22

Which functional modules of BTS5900A base station are optional?

Options:

A.

Battery cabinet

B.

Transport cabinet

C.

RF cabinet

D.

Power cabinet

Discussion
Question 23

When gNodeB configures the UBBPfw baseband board, its baseband working standard "Which item should I set to?"

Options:

A.

Multi

B.

FDD

C.

NR

D.

TDD

Discussion
Page: 5 / 7

H35-460