Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H35-460 Exam Questions and Answers by tiffany

Page: 6 / 7

Huawei H35-460 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCS-5G RAN V1.0
Exam Code: H35-460 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-5G-RAN
Questions: 218 Q&A's Shared By: tiffany
Question 24

Considering compatibility, the BBU5900 chassis supports all BBP series single boards for LTE.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 25

In the inter-station DC scheme, the X2 interface can be used to achieve transmission intercommunication between LTE and NR sites, but how long does the transmission delay take?

Options:

A.

<20ms

B.

<10ms

C.

<30ms

D.

<40ms

Discussion
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 26

Compared to BBU5900 and 3910, which slot has not changed the actual position of the slot number?

Options:

A.

Slot2

B.

Slot7

C.

Slot1

D.

Slot6

Discussion
Question 27

In the NSA Networking Option 3 series scenario, gNodeB needs to configure the S1-C interface.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 7

H35-460
PDF

$35  $99.99

H35-460 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99