Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-V14 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 8 / 11

HP HPE0-V14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (Rev. 19.41)
Exam Code: HPE0-V14 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 32

A customer needs a storage to run a database in an environment with many virtual machines. You have recommended a HPE MSA 2042 solution, but the customer has reservations about whether the MSA 2042 can deliver the required performance.

Which feature of MSA 2042 will help to improve iOP performance?

Options:

A.

1 Gb iSCSI connectivity

B.

thin provisioning

C.

RAID 6 Advanced Data Guarding (ADG)

D.

optimal flash acceleration

Discussion
Question 33

Which HPE tool can securely erase current content of a server and help with consistent and easy operating system installation?

Options:

A.

HPE System Insight Manager

B.

HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC)

C.

HPE OneView

D.

HPE Intelligent Provisioning

Discussion
Question 34

Match the storage technology to the storage type.

Questions 34

Options:

Discussion
Question 35

You are installing a server solution in a customer’s data center.

How can you ensure that the installation complies with relevant electrical best practices? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use a single-phase, two-wire power receptacle with protective earth or ground (PE) to filter interference from the power grid

B.

Do not allow the overall system AC current load to exceed 80% of the branch circuit AC current rating

C.

Use fanout cables when connecting the server to the network for maximum electrical impedance

D.

Balance the server power load between available AC supply branch circuits

E.

Configure the server power to a single electrical circuit in the data center

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 8 / 11

HPE0-V14
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE0-V14 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE0-V14 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99