Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-V14 Exam Questions and Answers by brielle

Page: 6 / 11

HP HPE0-V14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (Rev. 19.41)
Exam Code: HPE0-V14 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: brielle
Question 24

You are provisioning a new virtual disk group on a MSA storage system.

Which disk group parameters must you specify when creating the vdisk? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

RAID level

B.

LUN number

C.

type

D.

cache size

E.

name

F.

volume size

Discussion
Question 25

A customer has redundant SAN fabrics with a single HPE SN6000B 16 GB 48-port.24 SAN switch in each fabric. They plan to expand their virtualization environment by adding two HPE DL360s and an MSA 2042. Each DL360 will connect to the fabric via dual port 16 Gbps FC HBAs, and the MSA 2042 will connect with four FC Ports. The 24 ports on each switch are currently In use for other applications.

How many additional Port on demand licenses must be customer purchase for each switch if they redundantly connect all the new FC HBA ports to their existing SN600B switches?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 26

A customer needs to create a large RAID set for archive storage on large-capacity drives.

Which RAID level is recommended for this customer?

Options:

A.

RAID 0

B.

RAID 5+0

C.

RAID 1+0

D.

RAID 6

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 27

You are installing a combined server and storage solution at a customer location. What must you keep in mind regarding the typical requirements for the location? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Room temperature must not exceed 35 °C (95 °F)

B.

Rack tie kit should be installed on the rack for proper airflow

C.

UPSs should be installed at the top of the rack for top mounted power feed

D.

There must be at least a 10 cm (4 in) clearance space at the front and back of the components within the racks

E.

Rack doors must be unlocked for easy component removal and maintenance

Discussion
Page: 6 / 11

HPE0-V14
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE0-V14 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE0-V14 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99