Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-V14 Exam Questions and Answers by raife

Page: 5 / 11

HP HPE0-V14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (Rev. 19.41)
Exam Code: HPE0-V14 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: raife
Question 20

You need to review a warning on a Nimble storage array.

Click on the menu option that displays this information.

Questions 20

Options:

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 21

Which protocol should be used to access an exported directory on a network-attached storage device?

Options:

A.

RIP

B.

NFS

C.

BGP

D.

SNMP

Discussion
Question 22

Which storage array feature records only changes made to the base volume and keeps an earlier state of the original volume?

Options:

A.

snapshot

B.

clone

C.

virtual volume

D.

volume mirror

Discussion
Question 23

A customer is purchasing a complete HPE solution that includes servers, storage, and networking. They need to leverage cloud storage for an off-site copy of their data in case of disaster.

Which HPE solutions should you suggest? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

HPE MSA Storage

B.

HPE StoreOnce

C.

HPE Smart RAID

D.

HPE StoreEver

E.

HPE Nimble Storage

Discussion