Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-V14 Exam Questions and Answers by viaan

Page: 7 / 11

HP HPE0-V14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (Rev. 19.41)
Exam Code: HPE0-V14 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: viaan
Question 28

A customer needs to share files among their Microsoft Windows servers cost-effectively and requires disaster support Which native StoreEasy features win address the customer's need? (select two)

recovery

Options:

A.

Dual controller architecture

B.

DFS-Replication

C.

Microsoft Azure support

D.

Enhanced data deduplication

E.

File classification infrastructure

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 29

Which storage array feature duplicates all the data from one original base volume to another volume called the destination volume?

Options:

A.

Backup

B.

Fully Provisioned Virtual Volume

C.

Clone

D.

Thin Provisioned Virtual Volume

Discussion
Question 30

A customer is configuring their SAN.

Which types of data typically require block storage? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Windows 2016 file server role

B.

Microsoft Exchange

C.

Oracle database

D.

Bridgehead medical image archive

E.

Enterprise Vault email archive

Discussion
Question 31

A customer Just purchased a ProLiant DL380 Gen 10 and wants to learn more about HPE Intelligent Provisioning features. Which task can the customer complete using HPE Intelligent Provisioning?

Options:

A.

download Active Health system log

B.

retrieve warranty status of the server

C.

configure ILO Federation groups

D.

retrieve Customer Advisories for the server

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

HPE0-V14