Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HP Updated HPE0-V14 Exam Questions and Answers by herbie

Page: 10 / 11

HP HPE0-V14 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Building HPE Hybrid IT Solutions (Rev. 19.41)
Exam Code: HPE0-V14 Dumps
Vendor: HP Certification: HPE ATP - Hybrid IT Solutions V2
Questions: 303 Q&A's Shared By: herbie
Question 40

Which HPE service level offers customers special parts handling and access to onsite service 24x7, including HPE holidays?

Options:

A.

Proactive Care 24x7

B.

Proactive Care 24x7 with CTR

C.

Foundation Care 24x7 with DMR

D.

Foundation Care 24x7

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Question 41

A customer needs to update firmware and perform diagnostic tests on various components of a HPE ProLiant server.

Which utility should they use?

Options:

A.

Insight Online

B.

Intelligent Provisioning

C.

Intelligent Management Center

D.

UEFI

Discussion
Question 42

A customer needs to connect two switches without VLANs or Spanning Tree. To which mode should the switches be set?

Options:

A.

Routing Mode

B.

Bridge Mode

C.

Switch Mode

D.

Gateway Mode

Discussion
Question 43

Which security feature is unique to HPE ProLiant Gen10 servers?

Options:

A.

Advanced auditing capability in the processor detects suspicious behavior in the kernel?

B.

Persistent memory protects virtual machines from compromises in the network fabric

C.

Increased application isolation controls network traffic to virtual machines

D.

With the silicon root of trust, Gen10 servers can detect compromised firmware

Discussion
Page: 10 / 11

HPE0-V14
PDF

$35  $99.99

HPE0-V14 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

HPE0-V14 PDF + Testing Engine