Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated Terraform-Associate-003 Exam Questions and Answers by santiago

Page: 7 / 11

HashiCorp Terraform-Associate-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate (003)
Exam Code: Terraform-Associate-003 Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: Terraform Associate
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: santiago
Question 28

What feature stops multiple users from operating on the Terraform state at the same time?

Options:

A.

State locking

B.

Version control

C.

Provider constraints

D.

Remote backends

Discussion
Question 29

You have deployed a new webapp with a public IP address on a cloud provider. However, you did not create any outputs for your code. What is the best method to quickly find the IP address of the resource you deployed?

Options:

A.

In a new folder, use the terraform_remote_state data source to load in the state file, then write an output for each resource that you find the state file

B.

Run terraform state list to find the name of the resource, then terraform state show to find the attributes including public IP address

C.

Run terraform output ip_address to view the result

D.

Run terraform destroy then terraform apply and look for the IP address in stdout

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 30

You have never used Terraform before and would like to test it out using a shared team account for a cloud provider. The shared team account already contains 15 virtual machines (VM). You develop a Terraform configuration containing one VM. perform terraform apply, and see that your VM was created successfully. What should you do to delete the newly-created VM with Terraform?

Options:

A.

The Terraform state file contains all 16 VMs in the team account. Execute terraform destroy and select the newly-created VM.

B.

Delete the Terraform state file and execute terraform apply.

C.

The Terraform state file only contains the one new VM. Execute terraform destroy.

D.

Delete the VM using the cloud provider console and terraform apply to apply the changes to the Terraform state file.

Discussion
Question 31

How does Terraform manage most dependencies between resources?

Options:

A.

Terraform will automatically manage most resource dependencies

B.

Using the depends_on parameter

C.

By defining dependencies as modules and including them in a particular order

D.

The order that resources appear in Terraform configuration indicates dependencies

Discussion
Page: 7 / 11

Terraform-Associate-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

Terraform-Associate-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Terraform-Associate-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99