Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated Terraform-Associate-003 Exam Questions and Answers by jade

Page: 5 / 11

HashiCorp Terraform-Associate-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate (003)
Exam Code: Terraform-Associate-003 Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: Terraform Associate
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: jade
Question 20

Which command must you first run before performing further Terraform operations in a working directory?

Options:

A.

terraform import

B.

terraform workspace

C.

terraform plan

D.

terraform init

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 21

If you update the version constraint in your Terraform configuration, Terraform will update your lock file the next time you run terraform Init.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 22

When does Sentinel enforce policy logic during a Terraform Cloud run?

Options:

A.

Before the plan phase

B.

During the plan phase

C.

Before the apply phase

D.

After the apply phase

Discussion
Question 23

A developer accidentally launched a VM (virtual machine) outside of the Terraform workflow and ended up with two servers with the same name. They don't know which VM Terraform manages but do have a list of all active VM IDs.

Which of the following methods could you use to discover which instance Terraform manages?

Options:

A.

Run terraformstate list to find the names of all VMs, then run terraform state show for each of them to find which VM ID Terraform manages

B.

Update the code to include outputs for the ID of all VMs, then runterraformplan to view the outputs

C.

Run terraform taint/code on all the VMs to recreate them

D.

Use terraform refresh/code to find out which IDs are already part of state

Discussion
Page: 5 / 11

Terraform-Associate-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

Terraform-Associate-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Terraform-Associate-003 PDF + Testing Engine