Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

HashiCorp Updated Terraform-Associate-003 Exam Questions and Answers by nuala

Page: 2 / 11

HashiCorp Terraform-Associate-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate (003)
Exam Code: Terraform-Associate-003 Dumps
Vendor: HashiCorp Certification: Terraform Associate
Questions: 161 Q&A's Shared By: nuala
Question 8

The Terraform binary version and provider versions must match each other in a single configuration.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 9

Which of these is true about Terraform's plugin-based architecture?

Options:

A.

Terraform can only source providers from the internet

B.

Every provider in a configuration has its own state file for its resources

C.

You can create a provider for your API if none exists

D.

All providers are part of the Terraform core binary

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 10

Which command should you run to check if all code in a Terraform configuration that references multiple modules is properly formatted without making changes?

Options:

A.

terraform fmt -write-false

B.

terraform fmt -list -recursive

C.

terraform fmt -check -recursive

D.

terraform fmt -check

Discussion
Question 11

How can a ticket-based system slow down infrastructure provisioning and limit the ability to scale? Choose two correct answers.

Options:

A.

End-users have to request infrastructure changes

B.

Ticket based systems generate a full audit trail of the request and fulfillment process

C.

Users can access catalog of approved resources from drop down list in a request form

D.

The more resources your organization needs, the more tickets your infrastructure team has to process

Discussion
Page: 2 / 11

Terraform-Associate-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

Terraform-Associate-003 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Terraform-Associate-003 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99