Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-96 Exam Questions and Answers by nour

Page: 2 / 3

ECCouncil 312-96 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) JAVA
Exam Code: 312-96 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Application Security
Questions: 47 Q&A's Shared By: nour
Question 8

During his secure code review, John, an independent application security expert, found that the developer has used Java code as highlighted in the following screenshot. Identify the security mistake committed by the developer?

Questions 8

Options:

A.

He is trying to use Whitelisting Input Validation

B.

He is trying to use Non-parametrized SQL query

C.

He is trying to use Blacklisting Input Validation

D.

He is trying to use Parametrized SQL Query

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following method will you use in place of ex.printStackTrace() method to avoid printing stack trace on error?

Options:

A.

ex.StackTrace.getError();

B.

ex.message();

C.

ex.getMessage();

D.

ex.getError();

Discussion
Question 10

The threat modeling phase where applications are decomposed and their entry points are reviewed from an attacker's perspective is known as ________

Options:

A.

Attack Surface Evaluation

B.

Threat Classification

C.

Threat Identification

D.

Impact Analysis

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 11

Thomas is not skilled in secure coding. He neither underwent secure coding training nor is aware of the consequences of insecure coding. One day, he wrote code as shown in the following screenshot. He passed 'false' parameter to setHttpOnly() method that may result in the existence of a certain type of vulnerability. Identify the attack that could exploit the vulnerability in the above case.

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Denial-of-Service attack

B.

Client-Side Scripts Attack

C.

SQL Injection Attack

D.

Directory Traversal Attack

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3