Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-96 Exam Questions and Answers by mylah

Page: 3 / 3

ECCouncil 312-96 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Application Security Engineer (CASE) JAVA
Exam Code: 312-96 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Application Security
Questions: 47 Q&A's Shared By: mylah
Question 12

Oliver, a Server Administrator (Tomcat), has set configuration in web.xml file as shown in the following screenshot. What is he trying to achieve?

Questions 12

Options:

A.

He wants to transfer the entire data over encrypted channel

B.

He wants to transfer only response parameter data over encrypted channel

C.

He wants to transfer only request parameter data over encrypted channel

D.

He wants to transfer only Session cookies over encrypted channel

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following Spring Security Framework configuration setting will ensure the protection from session fixation attacks by not allowing authenticated user to login again?

Options:

A.

session-fixation-protection ="newSessionlD"

B.

session-fixation-protection =".

C.

session-fixation-protection ="enabled"

D.

session-fixation-protection =".

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 14

Which of the following configurations can help you avoid displaying server names in server response header?

Options:

A.

< Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort= "8443" / >

B.

< Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" ServerName=" disable" redirectPort="8443" / >

C.

< Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" Server = " " redirectPort="8443" / >

D.

< Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000" ServerName ="null " redirectPort="8443'' / >

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

312-96
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-96 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-96 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99