Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated CAU302 Exam Questions and Answers by clemmie

Page: 2 / 8

CyberArk CAU302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk Defender + Sentry
Exam Code: CAU302 Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: Defender - Sentry (Combined)
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: clemmie
Question 8

The DR module allows an integration with Enterprise Backup software

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 9

dbparm.ini is the main configuration file for the vault.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 10

Which one of the following reports is NOT generated by using the Password Vault Web Access (PVWA)?

Options:

A.

Accounts Inventory

B.

Application Inventory

C.

Active/Non-Active Users

D.

Compliance Status

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 11

Users complain they are unsuccessful attempting to authenticate to the PVWA web site. After entering their

credentials, they receive a “Timeout has expired”. You test the URL using multiple browsers and receive the

same error. The CyberArk.WebApplication.log shows the “ITACM012S Timeout has expired” log entry.

What is the next troubleshooting step you should take?

Options:

A.

Run an IISRESET on the PVWA server

B.

Check the CyberArk.WebConsole.log for errors

C.

Check network firewall rules to ensure the PVWA can communicate to the Vault over tcp_1858

D.

Check the health of the Vault Server and ensure all services are running

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

CAU302
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAU302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAU302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99