Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated CAU302 Exam Questions and Answers by cohen

Page: 4 / 8

CyberArk CAU302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk Defender + Sentry
Exam Code: CAU302 Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: Defender - Sentry (Combined)
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: cohen
Question 16

What are the functions of the Remote Control Agent service? (Choose all that apply.)

Options:

A.

Allows remote monitoring of the Vault

B.

Sends SNMP traps from the Vault

C.

Maintains audit data

D.

Allows CyberArk Services to be managed (start/stop/status) remotely

Discussion
Question 17

What is the maximum number of levels of authorizations you can set up in Dual Control?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 18

When accessing the Vault via PVWA, is it possible, is it possible to configure multiple Dual Authentication Methods?

Options:

A.

Yes, all authentication methods will be configured to use the Vault integrated authentication flow.

B.

No, dual authentication methods are not supported.

C.

Yes, authentication methods will be configured to use the combination of IIS and Vault integrated authentication flow.

D.

Yes, all authentication methods will be configured to use the IIS integrated authentication flow.

Discussion
Question 19

Auto-Detection can be configured to leverage LDAP/S.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

CAU302
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAU302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99