Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated CAU302 Exam Questions and Answers by ekam

Page: 3 / 8

CyberArk CAU302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk Defender + Sentry
Exam Code: CAU302 Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: Defender - Sentry (Combined)
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: ekam
Question 12

When a group is granted the ‘Authorize Account Requests’ permission on a safe Dual Control requests must

be approved by:

Options:

A.

Any one person from that group

B.

Every person from that group

C.

The number of persons specified by the Master Policy

D.

That access cannot be granted to groups

Discussion
Question 13

In an SMTP integration it is recommended to use the fully-qualified domain name (FQDN) when specifying the SMTP server addresses).

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 14

Which file is used to open up a non-standard Firewall port to the Vault?

Options:

A.

dbparm.ini

B.

PARagent.ini

C.

passparm.ini

D.

Vault.ini

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 15

Which of the following Privileged Session Management solutions provide a detailed audit log of session activities?

Options:

A.

PSM (i.e., launching connections by clicking on the “Connect” button in the PVWA)

B.

PSM for Windows (previously known as RDP Proxy)

C.

PSM for SSH (previously known as PSM SSH Proxy)

D.

All of the above

Discussion
Page: 3 / 8

CAU302
PDF

$35  $99.99

CAU302 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CAU302 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99