Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CyberArk Updated CAU302 Exam Questions and Answers by ryker

Page: 6 / 8

CyberArk CAU302 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CyberArk Defender + Sentry
Exam Code: CAU302 Dumps
Vendor: CyberArk Certification: Defender - Sentry (Combined)
Questions: 237 Q&A's Shared By: ryker
Question 24

What is the purpose of EVD?

Options:

A.

To extract vault metadata into an open database platform.

B.

To allow editing of vault metadata.

C.

To create a backup of the MySQL database.

D.

To extract audit data from the vault.

Discussion
Question 25

Can ITALOG records be forwarded to the monitoring solution via Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) integration?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 26

It is possible to disable the Show and Copy buttons without removing the Retrieve permission on a safe.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 27

When working with the CyberArk High Availability Cluster, which services are running on the passive node?

Options:

A.

Cluster Vault Manager and PrivateArk Database

B.

Cluster Vault Manager, PrivateArk Database and Remote Control Agent

C.

Cluster Vault Manager

D.

Cluster Vault Manager and Remote Control Agent

Discussion
Page: 6 / 8

CAU302