Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-241 Exam Questions and Answers by jimmy

Page: 7 / 8

Citrix 1Y0-241 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management
Exam Code: 1Y0-241 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCA-AppDS
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: jimmy
Question 28

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator downloaded and deployed Citrix Application Delivery Management (ADM) in an environment consisting of six Citrix ADCs and 100 virtual servers. When viewing the Citrix ADM console, the administrator sees only 30 virtual servers.

Why is the administrator unable to see all 100 virtual servers?

Options:

A.

The nsroot passwords are NOT the same across all the Citrix ADCs.

B.

Citrix ADM is using a free license.

C.

Additional Citrix ADM systems need to be deployed to see all virtual servers.

D.

The Citrix ADC and Citrix ADM firmware versions are NOT the same.

Discussion
Question 29

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator executed the command below:

> set httpcallout httpcallout1 –cacheForSecs 120

This command changes the cache duration of the HTTP ____________ to be set to 120 seconds. (Choose the

correct option to complete the sentence.)

Options:

A.

callout response

B.

request

C.

callout request

D.

response

Discussion
Question 30

What is the first thing a Citrix Administrator should develop when creating a server certificate for Citrix ADC to secure traffic?

Options:

A.

A private key

B.

A certificate revocation list (CRL)

C.

A certificate signing request (CSR)

D.

A certificate key-pair

Discussion
Question 31

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to integrate LDAP for Citrix ADC system administration using current active directory (AD) groups. The administrator created the group on the Citrix ADC, exactly matching the group name in LDAP.

What can the administrator bind to specify the permission level and complete the LDAP configuration?

Options:

A.

A command policy to the group

B.

A nested group to the new group

C.

Users to the group on the Citrix ADC

D.

An authentication, authorization, and auditing (AAA) action to the group

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Page: 7 / 8

1Y0-241
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-241 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-241 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99