Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-241 Exam Questions and Answers by trent

Page: 8 / 8

Citrix 1Y0-241 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management
Exam Code: 1Y0-241 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCA-AppDS
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: trent
Question 32

When a Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair failover occurs, by what method does the Citrix ADC communicate to the network switches and routers that IP-to-MAC address bindings have changed?

Options:

A.

Reverse ARP (RARP) to update the network devices

B.

MAC-based forwarding (MBF) to update the routers

C.

Proxy ARP to update the network devices

D.

Gratuitous ARPs (GARPs) to update the network devices

Discussion
Question 33

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator configured a responder policy as follows:

> add responder action Redirect_Act respondwith “DIAMETER.NEW_REDIRECT(\”aaa://host.example.com\”)”

> add responder policy Redirect_Pol “diameter.req.avp(264).value.eq(\”host1.example.net\”)” Redirect_Act

> bind lb vServer vs1 –policyName Redirect_Pol –priority 10 –type REQUEST

What will be the effect of this configuration?

Options:

A.

Request originated from “host1.example.net” will be redirected to “host.example.com”.

B.

Response originated from “host1.example.net” will be redirected to “host.example.com”.

C.

Response originated from “host.example.net” will be redirected to “host1.example.com”.

D.

Request originated from “host.example.net” will be redirected to “host1.example.com”.

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 8 / 8

1Y0-241
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-241 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-241 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99