Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-241 Exam Questions and Answers by keegan

Page: 5 / 8

Citrix 1Y0-241 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management
Exam Code: 1Y0-241 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCA-AppDS
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: keegan
Question 20

Which mode on a Citrix ADC can a Citrix Administrator utilize to avoid asymmetrical packet flows and multiple route/ARP lookups?

Options:

A.

MAC-based forwarding (MBF)

B.

Use Subnet IP (USNIP)

C.

Layer 3

D.

Layer 2

Discussion
Question 21

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a Responder policy, so that the string “/mytraining” is added

to every URL path received.

The administrator should use these commands to accomplish this:

>add responder action Redirect_Act redirect “HTTP.REQ.URL.PATH_AND_QUERY+\”mytraining\”” –

responseStatusCode 302

>add responder policy Redirect_Pol___________Redirect_Act

>bind lb vServer lb_vsrv_www –policyName Redirect_Pol –priority 100 –gotoPriorityExpression END –

type_______

(Choose the correct option to complete the set of commands.)

Options:

A.

“(HTTP.REQ.URL.STARTSWITH(\”mytraining\”))”

REQUEST

B.

“(HTTP.REQ.URL.STARTSWITH(\”mytraining\”))”

RESPONSE

C.

“!(HTTP.REQ.URL.ENDSWITH(\”mytraining\”))”

REQUEST

D.

“!(HTTP.REQ.URL.ENDSWITH(\”mytraining\”))”

RESPONSE

Discussion
Question 22

set gslb parameter - GSLBSvcStateDelayTime 10

When metrics exchange protocol (MEP) is enabled what is the effect of the above command on the global server load balancing (GSLB) environment?

Options:

A.

The GSLB services will be marked as DOWN if the MEP connection has been DOWN for 10 seconds.

B.

The MEP will be marked as DOWN if the GSLB service has been DOWN for 10 seconds.

C.

The MEP will be marked as DOWN if the GSLB vServer has been DOWN for 10 seconds.

D.

The GSLB services will be marked as DOWN if the LB server has been DOWN for 10 seconds.

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 23

Scenario:

POLICY 1:

add rewrite action ACT_1 corrupt_http_header Accept-Encoding

add rewrite policy POL_1 HTTPS.REQ.IS_VALID ACT_1

POLICY 2:

add rewrite action ACT_2 insert_http_header Accept-Encoding “\”identity\””

add rewrite policy POL_2 “HTTP.REQ.IS_VALID “ ACT_2

How can a Citrix Administrator successfully bind the above rewrite policies to the load-balancing vServer

lb_vsrv so that POL_2 is evaluated after POL_2 is evaluated?

Options:

A.

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 110 –gotoPriorityExpression NEXT –type REQUEST

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 100 –gotoPriorityExpression END –type REQUEST

B.

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 90 –gotoPriorityExpression NEXT –type REQUEST

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 100 –gotoPriorityExpression END –type REQUEST

C.

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 90 –gotoPriorityExpression END –type REQUEST

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 80 –gotoPriorityExpression NEXT –type REQUEST

D.

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_1 –priority 90 –type REQUEST

bind lb vServer lb_vsrv –policyName POL_2 –priority 100 –type REQUEST

Discussion
Page: 5 / 8

1Y0-241
PDF

$35  $99.99

1Y0-241 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

1Y0-241 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99