Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-241 Exam Questions and Answers by bea

Page: 2 / 8

Citrix 1Y0-241 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management
Exam Code: 1Y0-241 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCA-AppDS
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: bea
Question 8

A Citrix Administrator needs to protect the HTTP backend server type without actually removing the header.

Which rewrite action type can the administrator apply to the Citrix ADC configuration to accomplish this?

Options:

A.

REPLACE

B.

CORRUPT_HTTP_HEADER

C.

REPLACE_HTTP_REQ

D.

REPLACE_ALL

Discussion
Question 9

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator made changes to a Citrix ADC, deleting parts of the configuration and saving

some new ones. The changes caused an outage that needs to be resolved as quickly as possible. There is no Citrix ADC backup.

What does the administrator need to do to recover the configuration quickly?

Options:

A.

Restart the Citrix ADC.

B.

Restore from the revision history.

C.

Run saved versus running configuration.

D.

Run highly availability (HA) file synchronization.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 10

In a global server load balancing (GSLB) active-active environment, the connection proxy is used as the site persistence method.

What is used to source the traffic when the connection is proxied?

Options:

A.

Subnet IP (SNIP)

B.

LDNS IP Address

C.

Client source IP

D.

Virtual IP (VIP)

Discussion
Question 11

A Citrix Administrator configured global server load balancing (GSLB) for www.citrix.com, with two ADNS services named Citrix ADC 1 and Citrix ADC 2 in the setup.

Which record does the administrator need to add on the parent DNS server to delegate requests from www.citrix.com to Citrix ADC 1 and Citrix ADC 2?

Options:

A.

Canonical Name (CNAME)

B.

Address (A) record

C.

Name Server (NS) record

D.

Pointer Record (PTR)

Discussion
Page: 2 / 8

1Y0-241