Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Citrix Updated 1Y0-241 Exam Questions and Answers by kiera

Page: 4 / 8

Citrix 1Y0-241 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC with Traffic Management
Exam Code: 1Y0-241 Dumps
Vendor: Citrix Certification: CCA-AppDS
Questions: 111 Q&A's Shared By: kiera
Question 16

A Citrix Administrator needs to configure a Citrix ADC high availability (HA) pair with each Citrix ADC in a different subnet.

What does the administrator need to do for HA to work in different subnets?

Options:

A.

Configure SyncVlan

B.

Turn on fail-safe mode.

C.

Turn on HA monitoring on all interfaces

D.

Turn on Independent Network Configuration (INC) mode.

Discussion
Question 17

set gslb vServer-GSLB-1-MIR ENABLED

What will the Citrix ADC appliance send when the above command is executed?

Options:

A.

The Remote GSLB service as the first record in the response and adds the remaining active services as additional records

B.

The Local GSLB service as the first record in the response and adds the remaining active services as additional records

C.

Only the best GSLB service in the response

D.

The best global server load balancing (GSLB) service as the first record in the response, and the remaining active services as additional records

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Question 18

Which two protocols would provide end-to-end data encryption, while allowing a Citrix ADC to optimize the responses? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

HTTP protocol for the services

B.

SSL bridge protocol for the vServer

C.

SSL bridge protocol for the services

D.

SSL protocol for the services

E.

HTTP protocol for the vServer

F.

SSL protocol for the vServer

Discussion
Question 19

Scenario: A Citrix Administrator needs to improve website loading speed. End users are reporting slow GIF

image rendering speeds as they scroll down a website, which affects overall page load time.

Which Citrix ADC feature can the administrator enable to improve website performance?

Options:

A.

Domain sharding

B.

Image lazy loading

C.

Image optimization

D.

Image shrink-to attributes

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

1Y0-241