Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-442 Exam Questions and Answers by brian

Page: 4 / 4

Cisco 500-442 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
Exam Code: 500-442 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCEA
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: brian
Question 16

What are two tools an Agent Desktop Admin Role can access? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Script Editor

B.

Call Trace

C.

Reason Code

D.

Workflow

E.

Config Manager Tools

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Question 17

Which two role types have access to CUIC reporting objects maintained through a system of Roles and Permissions? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Report Designer

B.

Dashboard Administrator

C.

Security Administrator

D.

Report Definition Designer

E.

Security Configuration Designer

Discussion
Question 18

How many Workflows are supported by Finesse?

Options:

A.

up to 20 Workflows with 5 per Team

B.

up to 100 Workflows with 5 per Team

C.

up to 100 Workflows with 20 per Team

D.

up to 200 Workflows with 20 per Team

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

500-442