Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 500-442 Exam Questions and Answers by arjan

Page: 2 / 4

Cisco 500-442 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEA)
Exam Code: 500-442 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCEA
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: arjan
Question 8

Which microapp is used to gather information from the caller?

Options:

A.

Play Digit microapp

B.

Play Media microapp

C.

Get Digits microapp

D.

Get Speech microapp

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 9

Which communication protocol is being used between PG/Router and Live Data to generate report information?

Options:

A.

TCP

B.

HTTP

C.

TIP

D.

UDP

Discussion
Question 10

What is the maximum number of attributes that can be assigned to an Agent?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 11

Which tool can be used to verify the configuration of Basic Call settings?

Options:

A.

Deleted Objects tool

B.

ICM Script Editor

C.

Router Log Viewer

D.

Call Tracer

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

500-442