Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-435 Exam Questions and Answers by owais

Page: 2 / 4

Cisco 300-435 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
Exam Code: 300-435 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: owais
Question 8

Information about a rebooted device needs to be displayed with an ID of 260faff9-2d31-4312-cf96- 143b46db0211 using the Cisco SD-WAN vManage Administration APIs. The API documentation states that deviceId is a required request parameter. Fill in the blank to create the REST call.

Questions 8

Options:

Discussion
Question 9

During a network outage, a network administrator used the Cisco SD-WAN vManage Troubleshooting Dashboard APIs to troubleshoot the cause of the issue. Which detail is captured during troubleshooting with these APIs?

Options:

A.

VPN health

B.

public cloud resources

C.

connections summary

D.

OMP connection health

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 10

Which Python snippet receives a Meraki webhook request?

Questions 10

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

The goal is to write a Python script to automatically send a message to an external messaging application when a rogue AP is detected on the network. The message should include the broadcast SSID that is in the alert. A function called “send_to_application” is created, and this is the declaration:

send_to_application(message)

The exhibit also shows the data that is received by the application and stored in the variable return_val. Which Python code completes the task?

Questions 11

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4