Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-435 Exam Questions and Answers by emanuel

Page: 3 / 4

Cisco 300-435 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Automating Cisco Enterprise Solutions (ENAUTO)
Exam Code: 300-435 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: emanuel
Question 12

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 12

After executing the call, an engineer obtains the result of the Command Runner execution.

The three commands show as blocklisted in the downloaded file. What is the cause of the error?

Options:

A.

The API user in Cisco DNA does not have write privileges on the devices.

B.

The engineer attempting to access the devices in Cisco DNA Center does not have privilege 15.

C.

The format of the JSON body must follow the CLI format.

D.

Command Runner supports only the show command and the read-only command.

Discussion
Question 13

Questions 13

Questions 13

Refer to the exhibit. An API request must display an alert message if change in OSPF neighbors is detected. Which code snippet must be added to complete the requests?

Questions 13

Questions 13

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 14

Which two actions do Python virtual environments allow users to perform? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Simplify the CI/CD pipeline when checking a project into a version control system, such as Git.

B.

Efficiently port code between different languages, such as JavaScript and Python.

C.

Run and simulate other operating systems within a development environment.

D.

Quickly create any Python environment for testing and debugging purposes.

E.

Quickly create an isolated Python environment with module dependencies.

Discussion
Question 15

A configuration has been made to add to every switch port a new port description. The script worked initially, but after a few seconds, an HTTP 429 status code was received. What causes this error message from the Meraki cloud?

Options:

A.

The wrong API key is used to query the data.

B.

The rate limit of the Cisco Meraki API is exceeded.

C.

The API key has expired.

D.

The device goes offline while you poll the API dashboard.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 3 / 4

300-435
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-435 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-435 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99