Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F2 Exam Questions and Answers by bobbi

Page: 6 / 9

CIMA F2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Management
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: bobbi
Question 24

Which TWO of the following are TRUE in respect of preparing a consolidated statement of cash flows where there has been an acquisition of a subsidiary part way through the year?

Options:

A.

Investing activities will include a total cash outflow for the acquisition comprising the cash paid for the subsidiary less the cash held by the subsidiary at the acquisition date.

B.

The working capital held by the subsidiary at acquisition will be excluded from the year end figures based on the percentage shareholding in the subsidiary.

C.

Non-controlling interest will arise in relation to the subsidiary and any dividends paid to the non-controlling interest will be shown within financing activities as a cash outflow.

D.

Any shares that were issued on acquisition of the subsidiary will be shown separately on the statement of cash flows within financing activities.

E.

The year end cash and cash equivalents balance will be reduced by the cash and cash equivalents that were held by the subsidiary at the acquisition date.

Discussion
Question 25

The following information is extracted from the financial statements of RS for the year ended 30 June 20X7:

Questions 25

RS has no other liability balances and has no associate investments.

Calculate return on capital employed for RS at 30 June 20X7.

Give your answer to the nearest whole %.

?  %

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

On 1 January 20X7 GH purchased plant and equipment at a cost of $400,000.  The temporary differences in respect of this plant and equipment at 31 December 20X7 and 20X8 have been calculated as follows:  

Assume that there are no other temporary differences in the periods and that the corporate income tax rate is 25%. GH is expected to have significant taxable profits in the future.

Which of the following is the correct impact in GH's statement of financial position at 31 December 20X8 in respect of deferred tax?

Options:

A.

Increase in the deferred tax asset.

B.

Increase in the deferred tax liability.

C.

Decrease in the deferred tax asset.

D.

Decrease in the deferred tax liability.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 27

MN had the following profit figures for the year ended 30 November 20X6:

MN's statement of financial position at 30 November 20X6 included the following:

Questions 27

Calculate return on capital employed for MN for the year ended 30 November 20X6.

Give your answer to one decimal place.

?  %

Options:

Discussion
Page: 6 / 9

F2
PDF

$69.65  $199

F2 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F2 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249