Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F2 Exam Questions and Answers by arlen

Page: 4 / 9

CIMA F2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Management
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: arlen
Question 16

AB acquired a financial investment on 1 January 20X9, incurring $5,000 related agency fees.  AB initially classified the investment as held for trading, in accordance with IAS 32 Financial Instruments: Presentation.

Which of the following statements reflects the accounting treatment that AB adopted in respect of this investment when it prepared its financial statements to 31 December 20X9?

Options:

A.

Agency fees were recorded as an expense and the gain/loss on the remeasurement of the investment at the year end was recorded in profit or loss for the year.

B.

Agency fees were recorded as an expense and the gain/loss on the remeasurement of the investment at the year end was recorded in other comprehensive income.

C.

Agency fees were added to the cost of the investment and the gain/loss on the remeasurement of the investment at the year end was recorded in profit or loss for the year.

D.

Agency fees were added to the cost of the investment and the gain/loss on the remeasurement of the investment at the year end was recorded in other comprehensive income.

Discussion
Question 17

The following information has been extracted from the financial records of DEF for the year ended 31 December 20X2.

Questions 17

What is the operating cycle of DEF at 31 December 20X1?

Assume there are 365 days in the year.

All workings should be rounded to whole days.

Give your answer in whole days.

?  days.

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

In recent years EBITDA has been adopted by large entities as a key measure of performance. The following figures have been extracted from the financial statements of UV for the year ended 30 November 20X9:

Questions 18

What is EBITDA for UV for the year ended 30 November 20X9?

Give your answer to the nearest $'000.

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

On 1 January 20X4 EF grants each of its 125 employees 500 share options on the condition that they remain in employment for 3 years. During the year to 31 December 20X4 10 employees left and It is expected that a further 25 will leave before the end of the vesting period.

The fair value of each share option is $30 on 1 January 20X4 and $45 on 31 December 20X4.

What is the journal entry in respect of these share options in EF's financial statements for the year ended 31 December 20X4?

Options:

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Page: 4 / 9

F2
PDF

$69.65  $199

F2 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F2 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249