Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIMA Updated F2 Exam Questions and Answers by allegra

Page: 9 / 9

CIMA F2 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: F2 Advanced Financial Reporting
Exam Code: F2 Dumps
Vendor: CIMA Certification: CIMA Management
Questions: 268 Q&A's Shared By: allegra
Question 36

AB acquired 90% of the equity of YZ on 31 December 20X2. On the same date YZ acquired 60% of the equity shares of VW for $750,000.  AB has no other subsidiaries.

The following information regarding YZ and VW was available:

Questions 36

What amount will AB include in its consolidated statement of financial position in respect of non controlling interest at 31 May 20X6?

Options:

A.

$816,400

B.

$741,400

C.

$840,600

D.

$811,000

Discussion
Question 37

Information extracted from JK's statement of financial position for the year ended 31 May 20X5 is as follows:

Questions 37

Calculate the gearing ratio (Debt/Equity measured as a percentage) at 31 May 20X5. 

Give your answer to one decimal place.

? %

Options:

Discussion
Question 38

GG's gearing is currently 50% compared to the industry average of 40% (both measured as debt/equity). GG's debt is all in the form of a single bank loan that is repayable in five years' time. The directors of GG are seeking to raise finance for a new project and they are considering an additional bank loan from the same bank.

Which of the following would prevent the bank from lending the finance for the project in the form of a new bank loan?

Options:

A.

A covenant on the existing bank loan that restricts the level of dividend that can be paid.

B.

A projected decrease in interest cover that would breach a covenant on the existing loan.

C.

The revaluation of GG's property that shows an increase in its value since the existing bank loan was taken out.

D.

A projected lack of profits to be able to claim tax relief on the additional interest arising from the new loan.

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 39

AB and FG incorporated on 1 January 20X1 in the same country and had similar investment in net assets. Both entities are financed entirely by equity.   In the year to 31 December 20X1 both entities generated the same volume of sales. 

Which of the following, taken individually, would explain why AB's return on capital employed ratio was lower than that of FG?

Options:

A.

AB revalued its non current assets upwards on 31 December 20X1; FG's non current assets were stated at historic cost.

B.

FG issued bonds on 31 December 20X1; AB remains ungeared.

C.

AB paid a lower dividend to its shareholders than FG in the year.

D.

AB's deferred tax provision at the year end is higher than that of FG.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 9

F2
PDF

$69.65  $199

F2 Testing Engine

$78.75  $225

F2 PDF + Testing Engine

$87.15  $249