Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDD-002 Exam Questions and Answers by griffin

Page: 8 / 13

BICSI RCDD-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDD
Exam Code: RCDD-002 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 361 Q&A's Shared By: griffin
Question 32

"A single outlet utilizing a dedicated phase, neutral, and ground conductor" is the definition for which of the following?

Options:

A.

Feeder circuit

B.

Ground fault receptacle

C.

Dedicated branch circuit

D.

"Daisy-chained" series of receptacles

Discussion
Question 33

The MINIMUM recommended lighting requirement in a telecommunications room (TR) at the point of cable terminations is:

Options:

A.

150 lux

B.

300 lux

C.

500 lux

D.

750 lux

E.

1000 lux

Discussion
Question 34

What type of material does NOT support combustion even under accelerated conditions?

Options:

A.

Fire break

B.

Fire proof

C.

Fire resistant

D.

Fire retardant

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 35

You are designing a cabling system for a chemical plant. What type of device is needed to prevent the spread of fire along the cable other than the barrier penetrations?

Options:

A.

Fire break

B.

Fire shield

C.

Fire stop

D.

Fire wall

Discussion
Page: 8 / 13

RCDD-002