Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

BICSI Updated RCDD-002 Exam Questions and Answers by essa

Page: 7 / 13

BICSI RCDD-002 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer - RCDD
Exam Code: RCDD-002 Dumps
Vendor: BICSI Certification: RCDD Certification
Questions: 361 Q&A's Shared By: essa
Question 28

What is the expected life cycle, in years, of building automation system within a building structure with a life cycle of 40+ years?

Options:

A.

1 to 2

B.

2 to 4

C.

5 to 7

D.

8 to 12

E.

12 to 15

Discussion
Question 29

Which of the following protocols is referred to under ISO 16484-5?

Options:

A.

BACnet

B.

ARCnet

C.

European installation bus

D.

EMSLan

E.

LonMark

Discussion
Question 30

If you are using a building automation system (BAS) protocol operating on RF media at 19,200 b/s in the 868 MHz band, which protocol are you using?

Options:

A.

European installation bus

B.

Lon Talk

C.

MODBUS

D.

LonMark

E.

Modicon

Discussion
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 31

You are placing two 423 mm (19 in) relay racks with a 152 mm (6 in) vertical management panel on each end and a 12 in vertical cable management panel between the racks. The rack lineup begins against a wall in the room. What is the MINIMUM room size required?

Options:

A.

1.83 m (6 ft) x 2.4 m (8 ft)

B.

2.1 m (7 ft) x 2.4 m (8 ft)

C.

2.4 m (8 ft) x 2.4 m (8 ft)

D.

2.4 m (8 ft) x 3.0 m (10 ft)

E.

3.0 m (10 ft) x 3.0 m (10 ft)

Discussion